Greenland was named Greenland because it was green. Not only did it have abundant floral but fauna. There were cities all over Greenland. It was turned to a mostly inhabitable ice wasteland during the intentional climate change in the early 1800’s.
About The Author
After college I became open to the sacred writings of people around the globe and found that there were common themes that could only be explained by events which happened in the theatre of the sky. This led me into all of the sciences. One can only get an accurate view of the total picture by looking at it from every angle with an open mind. I now am an avid animal rights activist and believe human rights, animal rights, and environmentalism should all go hand in hand. After spending most of my 20’s and 30’s in sunny Southern California I returned to the NW and now reside in Washington state.
Bennett Lee Ross Quote of the Day 4-12-20 #103
April 13, 2020
Bennett Lee Ross Quote of the Day 10-30-20 #304
October 26, 2020
Cosmic Commentaries of the Century #37
September 22, 2022
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Cosmic Surge.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
- Cosmic Commentaries of the Century #345Mar 24, 2023 | archeology, architecture, geography
- Cosmic Commentaries of the Century #344Mar 24, 2023 | Spirituality, technology
- Cosmic Commentaries of the Century #343Mar 24, 2023 | Aliens and ET's, technology
- Cosmic Commentaries of the Century #342Mar 24, 2023 | Prognostication, psychology
- Cosmic Commentaries of the Century #341Mar 24, 2023 | Aliens and ET's, physics, Prognostication
Interested in Advertising Here? Contact Us >>