Cannons were not weapons of war. A cannon ball would not do much damage. But because ancients are not supposed to have knowledge of high energy that is how they are portrayed. In actuality they were pointed straight up and had an electrical charge. They produced a flame-like spectral phenomenon with etheric effects. Maybe they could attract spirits.
About The Author
After college I became open to the sacred writings of people around the globe and found that there were common themes that could only be explained by events which happened in the theatre of the sky. This led me into all of the sciences. One can only get an accurate view of the total picture by looking at it from every angle with an open mind. I now am an avid animal rights activist and believe human rights, animal rights, and environmentalism should all go hand in hand. After spending most of my 20’s and 30’s in sunny Southern California I returned to the NW and now reside in Washington state.
2022 Cosmic Commentaries of the Year #5
January 1, 2022
2022 Cosmic Commentaries of the Year #94
February 27, 2022
2022 Cosmic Commentaries of the Year #86
February 24, 2022
Bennett Lee Ross Quote of the Day 1-16-20 #16
January 16, 2020
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Cosmic Surge.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
- Epic Cosmic Elucidations of the Epoch #5May 29, 2023 | History, myth/religion
- Epic Cosmic Elucidations of the Epoch #4May 29, 2023 | Aliens and ET's, genetics and DNA, ritual
- Epic Cosmic Elucidations of the Epoch #3May 29, 2023 | Aliens and ET's, astronomy, genetics and DNA
- Epic Cosmic Elucidations of the Epoch #2May 29, 2023 | astronomy, genetics and DNA, myth/religion
- Epic Cosmic Elucidations of the Epoch #1May 29, 2023 | Spirituality
Interested in Advertising Here? Contact Us >>